2010 Champagne Guiborat Millesime

2010 Champagne Guiborat Millesime

Regular price
$135.00
Sale price
$135.00
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Grand Cru Champagne - Blanc de Blancs. From two Côte des Blancs parcels: ‘Les Monts Aigu’ (90%) and ‘Les Caures’ (10%), both boasting incredibly deep chalk soils with very low yields and an average vine age over 40 years. Malolactic fermentation is completely blocked and 80% of the cuvée is fermented in stainless steel to preserve freshness and minerality, the other 20% is fermented in large format neutral wood to develop another dimension to the wine again.